You have no items in your shopping cart.
Purifies, cleanses and detoxifies the system from within
Availability: In stock
Delivery Time: 2-3 Tage
Aloe vera juice – a treasure trove of benefits
Over the centuries, many names have been given to aloe vera, including "silent healer" as it is called by the Hindus, "harmonious remedy", "wand of heaven" and "potted physician", to cite but a few.
The more than 200 active components that are naturally present in aloe vera (including vitamins, minerals and trace elements, amino acids, saponins, anthraquinones, enzymes, acemannan, aloesin and aloetin) offer properties that are remarkably beneficial for your body.
For you, VITAL NATURE has selected the very best variety of aloe vera, aloe vera barbensis, which has been grown according organic standards (excellent bioavailability). The gel and the pulp (with no added water) have been extracted to produce the best available quality. Just 50 ml a day for 10 days is enough to see the benefits!
- Aids digestion and natural elimination
- Promotes a feeling of overall well-being
- Boosts energy levels, stamina and vitality
- Promotes healthy skin and a clearer complexion
- Cleanses the body from within, leaving the body feeling as if it “works” better
NATURAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
L’Aloé Vera contient naturellement plus de 200 éléments nutritifs intéressants pour la santé et le bien-être :
Aloe vera naturally contains more than 200 active components that are of interest for health and well-being.
- Vitamins: Vitamin A (carotene), Vitamin B1 (thiamine), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (niacin), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), Vitamin B9 (folic acid), Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Vitamin E (tocopherol), Choline (vitamin of the B-complex series).
- Minerals and trace elements: Calcium, Chlorine, Chromium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc.
- Essential amino acids: Isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, valine.
- Secondary amino acids: aspartic acid, glutamic acid, alanine, arginine, cystine, glycine, histidine, hydroxyproline, proline, serine, tyrosine.
- Lignins, saponins, anthraquinones.
- 12 enzymes (the keys of life) that are the catalysts for all of the body’s biochemical reactions.
- Specific elements: Aloetin is a remarkable germicide that neutralizes the toxicity of many germs. Aloeleucin activates cellular regeneration and accelerates the healing of ulcers. Aloesin has a powerful bactericidal action
- Acemannan is the active ingredient that is of most interest to scientists: much research on this specific active ingredient is currently ongoing. It appears that it has immunostimulant, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, and that it has a soothing effect on the digestive system.
WHO IS THIS PRODUCT FOR ?
This product is suitable for anyone (both men and women) who would like to :
Food supplement - 500ml + measuring cap
Liquid Aloe gel (Aloe Vera Barbadensis)*, Acid: Citric Acid, Preservatives: Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate.*Ingredient produced using organic farming methods. DE-ÖKO-001100% of the agricultural ingredients are produced using organic farming methods.
3 x 20 ml (measuring cap) preferably in the morning before breakfast (diluted or undiluted).
Renewable 8-day programme (kick-off programme: 2 bottles minimum).
Store in the refrigerator after opening.